I’ve done work in web design & development, web application development, mobile development, server administration, consulting, IT setup, computer repair & quite a few others. I have a passion for technology & computers specifically, and have been working with them my entire life.
I’ve run my own successful freelancing business, worked for several web design companies, and worked as a programmer analyst for Research In Motion. I’m currently back to working freelance, while looking for a full-time programming position.
For more info about my background, please checkout my online CV.
- Back-end DevelopmentExtensive skillset PHP, Python, Symfony, WordPress, Django
- ServersModerate skillset Apache
- DatabasesModerate skillset MySQL, MongoDB, SQL
- LinuxModerate experience Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Adobe PhotoshopMinimal skillset Slice layouts for use in HTML & CSS
- Desktop ProgrammingMinimal skillset C++, Java, Lisp, Bash
- Mobile ProgrammingMinimal skillset Android
- Web development
- Web application development
- WordPress training, setup & customization (Custom theme & plugin development)
- Google Apps migration & training
- IT Consulting
- Mobile website development
- Server administration & hosting
- Computer repair, setup, support & networking